As president, John is responsible for overseeing corporate operations and supporting the company’s strategic growth plans, financial goals and client relationship management.
He applies his 18 years of commercial construction experience and executive leadership skills to deliver exceptional customer service, develop lasting relationships with clients and industry partners, and manage operational activities for multiple projects.
John began his career in the industry as a project engineer and steadily advanced into the roles of project manager, business development manager and vice president of project development.
Most recently, he served as a division vice president for an ENR Top 400 construction firm.
Associations and Community Involvement
- Chairman, TREC Associate Leadership Council
- Member, Dallas Associates Leadership Council
- Member, The Touchdown Club benefiting The Rise School
Awards and Recognition
- Dallas Business Journal 40 Under 40
- ENR Texas & Louisiana 20 Under 40
- B. A. in Engineering with a concentration in construction management, Texas Tech University